My etsy shop

Thursday, June 13, 2013

When we last left our hero.
Oops, I mean had to use the umbrella today, rainy and dreary. I took that as a good opportunity to go to the underground mall. The only thing good about that was when I  came back out the sun was shining! Pretty much the same shops as any other mall. Walked around the shops in Yaletown. Not as many as last time we were here, but I found some trinket's to buy just the same.
Had an Affogotto for lunch. What's an affogotto you ask, it's a scoop of gelato with a shot of espresso poured over it. A perfect lunch for a girl on the go.
Went to dinner at a Japanese tapas bar. We had an amazing appetizer avocado, tuna, tomato mixed with a little soy. Oh, and served with plaintain chips! Brilliant! Also shared ahi tuna sashimi and a sizzling rice bowl. The appetizer was my favorite.

1 comment: