I am retired! I can hardly believe it!
We moved back to the city of my birth last June. We can't believe how much our life's have changed. We say everyday how lucky we are. Buh Bye suburbs, hello city life!
So retired yes, but 2 or 3 times a week I go to my parents home to help take care of them.
What a learning curve that is! It is the epitome of you can't make anyone do anything.
I have stopped fighting. I am learning to be re-active not pro-active. I'm learning to not be emotional, I have to, it's heart breaking. It's hard.
I also am beading again, I packed it all up in the old home to make the home look more open to sell it quick. And that worked so Yay! Alot of work getting the house ready to sell and packing up and moving! But so worth it! Beading again, what I want, when I want!
And cooking, mostly healthy but sometimes a girl just wants a carnita taco!
So now this blog will be full of life, life as a retired women, artist, daughter, sister, wife.
Oh and the view from my beading desk....
luckist girl in the world!!!!!!!!!! Seriously I never dream this, how lucky am I!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment