So surprise, Goggle wants to rule the world, and until I stop fighting it and give in I can not add pictures. So maybe later, after a few cocktails!
Yesterday was spent walking around the city getting my barrings and seeing if the places I remember were still there.
I found some old places and some new places. Lush is a wonderful lotion and bath shop, stopped in to get more of their amazing body lotion.
Had lunch at a french crepe place.
Yum, spinach, mushroom, tomato and feta crepe with and ice tea to wash it down. Oh, and I found a nice flower shop and bought some peonies. The ones in my garden were just about to bloom when we left. These make a fine substitute!
Gorgeous day! Didn't even need a sweater!
Dinner was at a highly recommended sushi restaurant, DH who knows good sushi, thought it was average and pricey. I had a sushimi salad that was pretty good, except for the eel that I gave to DH to eat.
glad your havin fun sis, wish I was there too.any good bead stores? kisskiss jw
ReplyDelete