Well we arrived safe and sound.
A little longer to get to the airport that expected, but we made the flight.
First stop food! And, foodie that I am, I had it all planned out.
Bandida's a vegan/vegetarian restaurant that comes highly rated.
It was small and packed, we waited 20 minutes, and it was well worth it.
Anyhow, next we drove to Shannon falls, we've been there each time we've been to Vancouver. It is beautiful, and loud. I like all the ferns and moss and massive trees that surround it.
Checked in to the Wall Centre and got a room with a view and a balcony!!!!!
We didn't even know they had balconies! Again pictures to come. View really is so beautiful it's hard to leave it. But leave we did to have dinner at one of our favorite restaurant from last time we were here. Bin 941, a wine and tapa's restaurant. THE MOST AMAZING FOOD! Homemade lamb kabob, with homemade taziki sauce. Ahi tuna w/deep fried avocado, holy delisiousness!
The best spinach salad I have EVER had w/beets, fried goat cheese, marinated mushrooms. Seriously I want that again, today, for lunch!
Dessert was a deconstructed lemon tart w/homemade short bread cookies and roasted marshmellows. The lemon curd was perfect, not too tart not too sweet. I would eat there every night, if no calories were involved!
And now I am off to purus the city. More later, hopefully with pictures!

No comments:
Post a Comment