Can I just say the weather has been just beautiful here.
Yesterday I walked from one side of downtown to the other. Don't be too impressed, it only took about 4 hours.
My day started by walking though the community garden that is just 3 blocks away. People can claim a small section though the city and plant and maintain it. How nice it must be to live in the city and have a garden.
Shopped a little but only bought lunch and breakfast for the next day. Chatted with some locals who recommended some other areas to investigate. Will be doing that today. I'm getting my long walks in now because next week is expected to be cooler with light rain.
Dinner was at an African restaurant. DH had really delicious lamb kabob's. I had grilled shrimp, which was good but I should have been more adventurous and tried the curry's. There's always next week!
Sounds like a wonderful trip! Can't wait to see the pictures (and find out what is going on with Google)
ReplyDeleteFE