My etsy shop

Friday, June 7, 2013

Lots of walking yesterday! Walked across the Burrard Bridge, up 4th avenue then back down it. Took Fir St. to this amazing bakery call Beaucoup were I stopped and ate lunch. I had an avocado, pear, black radish and endive on a croissant sandwich. Yum! I will be making that one back home. Bought 2 chocolate almond croissant for breakfast. Which I mentioned awhile back to the DH that someone should create. And I was so right, what a great combination! Walked around the south end of Granville avenue for a bit then took the Granville Bridge back to the hotel.
Did a little more walking but it was worth it. Met one of the guys training with the DH for dinner at the Flying Pig. I had beef, the DH had fish and yes they do serve pork there.

No comments:

Post a Comment