My etsy shop

Friday, October 29, 2010

Sorry I got Side Tracked!

First Foodie Friday! Because I have to show you the pictures of the macarons I made last weekend.



I took this picture before I got rid of the dimples on top. And they weren't pink but a beige/brown color, because they were flavored with pumpkin pie spice. Yum! They weren't perfect, but pretty darn good for my first time. And damn tasty filled with pumpkin white chocolate creme! Click on the name to get the recipe, and yes I will be making the salted carmel ones next. Sorry no after pictures. As soon as I filled them I toted them off to my parents to share the goodness. You're suppose to refrigerate over night to let the flavors meld together. I'm betting not many bakers do that!
So now on to the site I lost myself in this morning. Euro Antique Market is a shop with a blog, that is filled with antique's from a french market. It's located in Louisville, Kentucky. What the??? So if you can't get to France go to Kentucky. That is just too bazaar! When you click on the name it will take you to their blog that is full of all things french and wonderful. Like this





I really, really want this

See that wire bird cage, to die for!!!
On top of all that if you scroll down on the right side bar there are heading called "Boutiques with Blogs" and "Like chocolate with your coffee", with tons of other awesome blogs to check out.
And, and, they have great music to listen to while you lose yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment