My etsy shop

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Oh for the Days of Summer!

I know I said I like curling up on the couch with a magazine in my hand, but, I keep finding these great magazines online that I can't even find at the local book store. This e-magazine is from Sweden and is clocked full of great pictures.

I have no idea, but it must be summer there because all the photo's look like it. Which is really making me envious as I sit here on a blistery fall day, knowing that I'll have to wait a good 8 months before I see days like that here. Just typing that makes me want to cry! Happy thoughts, happy thoughts! Pumpkins, long winter naps, warm bowls of homemade soup, Oh and NO yard work. OK I'm better now!
Click here to go to the editors blog it's pretty fantastic too!

No comments:

Post a Comment