Yes I'm at work today, but with a cup of coffee in one hand and a chocolate croissant in the other! And tonight with dinner we'll have pink grapefruit margarita's.

It is "Foodie Friday" after all, so click on the name for the recipe, I plan on making it a little different substituting prosecco for the vodka and simple syrup.
Then for this special day I thought I'd post pictures that I have saved over the year and keep in a folder call "Things that I love"
I'll start with this quote that I found that I really like and try to live by.

There's quite a few pictures so sit back and enjoy. Believe me there are much much more than these, but these are some of the top favorites! Think of it as a present of me to you! And as always click on the pictures to enlarge them. Enjoy the day, I know I will!!!




























Happy Birthday!!!
ReplyDeleteDH