My etsy shop

Monday, July 26, 2010

I Love Summer!


We had a great weekend. Well, after all the 7 inches of rain we got friday night and saturday morning that is. We went to Milwaukee to visit my folks and to make the Prime Rib dinner I promised my Dad. DH washed the side of the house and the deck for them while I cooked. I think my Mom liked that as much as my Dad liked the prime rib! Which is A LOT! As always it was great to visit with them.
Sunday was the perfect summer day. Light clouds 83 degrees, cool breeze. I could live in that weather forever! It makes me happy just thinking about it! Ahh!
I beaded all day Sunday and have not to much to show for it! I'm hoping to finish the necklace tonight. And get started on a bracelet.
I'm getting antsy because of the two shows coming up in two weeks! One weekend after the other. I know I can only do what I can do, but what can I say I'm a nervous Nelly. I always want the most, biggest, best, everything right kind of show. In the "back" of my mind I know I have no control of that, but in the "front" of my mind I think, BEAD FASTER!
In the end if I just have weather for the shows like yesterdays I will be happy as a dog with two tails!

No comments:

Post a Comment