I would dress like this!
You can find more pictures and info here. Don't forget to check out her blog too!
She uses incredible vintage farbric! I had to stop the video to take it all in.
Just like I wanted to do at my nieces new apt. this weekend!. She has a neat old turquoise shelf stacked with some mighty nice fabric. I wanted to get all touchy feely and go through it one by one. Hopefully next time.
She got into the Renegade Craft Fair in New York City! Brooklyn to be exact. And I am super excited for her! Don't think she has a site for her clothing yet, but click here to check out her esty store.
Speaking of craft fair's and coming full circle, here's a video of "Pearl" setting up for a fair in Texas. guess that's why it's so big!
Double click on the video's to view them full size.
No comments:
Post a Comment