I love to decorate, I'm a nester, every room in our home is like a nest. Spring is coming (can you feel it?) and I want to make a new nest. Right now that energy is going into redoing our master bedroom closet. So tonight when I get home from work I'll measure it for the second time. Remember the rule, measure twice, cut once. And by cut I mean buy costly Closet Accessories. It's more work than you might think. Gut it, decide what clothes to keep, pitch, give away. Paint. Install new closet. Re-hang old clothes. Do happy dance, go to bed exhausted!
My etsy shop
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Just want to nest
I came across another online magazine (thanks Tobi). It's called Lonny and if you like decorating you should really check it out.
I love to decorate, I'm a nester, every room in our home is like a nest. Spring is coming (can you feel it?) and I want to make a new nest. Right now that energy is going into redoing our master bedroom closet. So tonight when I get home from work I'll measure it for the second time. Remember the rule, measure twice, cut once. And by cut I mean buy costly Closet Accessories. It's more work than you might think. Gut it, decide what clothes to keep, pitch, give away. Paint. Install new closet. Re-hang old clothes. Do happy dance, go to bed exhausted!
I love to decorate, I'm a nester, every room in our home is like a nest. Spring is coming (can you feel it?) and I want to make a new nest. Right now that energy is going into redoing our master bedroom closet. So tonight when I get home from work I'll measure it for the second time. Remember the rule, measure twice, cut once. And by cut I mean buy costly Closet Accessories. It's more work than you might think. Gut it, decide what clothes to keep, pitch, give away. Paint. Install new closet. Re-hang old clothes. Do happy dance, go to bed exhausted!
Labels:
closet,
decorate,
lonny magazine,
nester
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment