OH...I drained all my energy making something from Rachel Nelsons Smiths new book Seed Bead Fusion.

DRAINED, because I could NOT contain my excitement!
I'm making something out of the book (I won't say what) for the name my DH picked for Christmas. IT IS SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!
I think I'll have to make one for the person I got also. AND since they don't read my blog I'll treat you all to a picture once there done.
Holy bead book Rachel this pattern rocks! Actually the whole book rocks so if your a beader you should run out and get it, at the very least put it on your wish list. Non-beaders click on her name to go to her site she makes some amazing beadwork!
Wow, just typing about it woke my up a little. I wish I could bead when I'm here.
DH appreciates the beautiful item.
ReplyDeleteDH
How can you not love a DH who's smart enough to use the word "item" as to not give the surprise away!
ReplyDelete