My etsy shop

Monday, November 30, 2009

Cyber Monday!

What a wonderful Thanksgiving break I had. The thanksgiving meal was absolutely delicious! The best was the homemade ravioli that my niece made. HOMEMADE butternut squash and sage ravioli! Wow it was so good.
Friday I got to be lazy and stay in my PJ's all day! What I treat. I did do a bit of beading. I made a pin, but I hate it so I'll be cutting that one apart. The nice thing is that I dreamt of a better pin design that night. I love it when I dream about beads. Beads, beads, wonderful beads! Saturday I spent the day with my Mom and sister and niece. We went to lunch and then to Art vs Craft to see my other sis and niece that were selling there. They had a great show. I'm so happy for them. Yesterday was pick up the pieces day, laundry, dust, vacuum, I never sat down, but I didn't get as much done as I wanted to. Seriously if I was rich I would have no problem hiring a maid service. I'm overwhelmed with joy just thinking about it. Really can you imagine NEVER having to clean your house again! Pure ecstasy! Forget the drug, give me the maids!
So on Thanksgiving we picked names for Christmas. $25 dollar limit and preferable handmade. I'm all over that one. And not to give too much away but I'll be making something for the person my DH was too.
And just to help all you non crafty people, if you go to etsy and type in free shipping in the search it comes up with a dollar amount that you can put in on the left hand side. I'm sure you'll find something for everyone. There's just a few things I found:


So sit back, relax, and go shopping! Most website are offering FREE shipping today Cyber Monday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment