My etsy shop

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Ah, finally Saturday and we get to play together the whole day!
We got up early and walked about a mile to Cafe Medina, one of the restaurants that I hi lighted to make sure we check out. The food was as wonderful as expected but really all I want to talk about is the Lavender Latte
I had. I would love to meet the person that thought lavender and coffee would go good together. Whole cow, never would of thunk it but man that was one Delicious cup of jo!
After filling our bellies and walking back to the hotel we drove to our next destination the Lynn Suspension Bridge. Not as long as the Capilano Bridge we went to last time we were here, but the walk in the woods down to twin falls was beautiful. I love walking thru thick lush moss and ferns. The trees were so tall and beautiful! Next we drove to the University of British Columbia
Botanical Garden specifically to walk in the trees. Basically suspension bridges from tree to tree approximately 40ft. above the ground. It was really
fun!
Walked across the street to a "gastro pub" called Relish for dinner. Watched the Blackhawk win their division. Woo Hoo or whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment