My etsy shop

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Note to self, wait to have DH buy your Christmas present after the holiday!

Not that I don't love the boots he got me, I do, I do, but there are some really fantastic deals out there right now. Boots that I couldn't afford unless they go on sale. And I only say that because I think it is ridiculous to spend $300 on boots. $180 that's much better.
And before I continue let me just say, THESE ARE NOT, NOT THE BOOTS THAT I WOULD WANT TO BUY!!!!!!!!!!!! They are just so ... I don't even know the words to describe them.
First I saw these and thought, well someone probably was pushing a chair in and lost the heel to their boot and said to their self, hey that gives me a great idea!!


Then I saw this one and said to myself, fairies would like boots like these and I like fairies, so maybe there not that ridiculous.



Beside if you got tired of wearing that "Christmas Sweater" every year, this could be a new addition!
Coming across these though, what the???
You know ballerina's would not want to wear them, I'm pretty sure that they can't wait to put on some gym shoes after practicing their plie's all day long.
Oh I know, if you were a want-a-be ballerina or the stand in for the main ballerina, you would want to make sure your toes and calfs were at the ready when needed. So these would be the perfect pair of boot to slosh around in while your waiting for your big break!



All boots found at endless.com. Go and check out that great savings to be had, or have a laugh just browsing!

No comments:

Post a Comment