My etsy shop

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Yeah, Woah, Yikes's

It's official, I will be in 2 art fairs this year. Yeah!
The first will be here in the area, it's a garden walk/fair. A percentage of the proceeds go to Hands of Hope. This will be the first time I've done this fair. It's about 20 artist/retailers under a big top tent. Hence my nervousness, I have 2 hours to set up a 10 x 12 space, I have never seen before! The fair is Friday and Saturday, which is nice, leaving Sunday for me to recuperate :-)


The second one is in my beloved Milwaukee at the Historic Kneeland - Walker House. It's on 1.5 acres of gardens and it's beautiful. I've done this fair a few times. It's in August my favorite month, so I'm hoping for sunny skies and cool breezes!



So I need to really get crackn', only 2 months before the first one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment