Saturday I worked in the yard, I planned to work in the front yard, but it was so windy I moved to the back, which needed it more anyway. That garden needs some serious help! Plants that I bought in the past are starting to take over, and basically there is no rhyme or reason to it (except that I liked that flower when bought it) And there won't be much time this summer to re-do it even if I did have a plan, which I don't.
So I'll lay a truck load of mulch, and see what I come up with next year.
Sunday I got to bead all day, yeah, and I finished a pretty pastel flower necklace. I'll take pictures eventually, (along with the other new, finished jewelry) once I can get at the camera display. It just happens to have a mound of clothes to go over before I can get to it ;-(
Speaking of which the DH did a fantastic job in the closet! He just has one little section to finish, but I'll start putting clothes back in tonight after the gym. I'm so excited, and yes I will post pictures of that too!
No comments:
Post a Comment