Yesterday morning I was reading one of my favorite blogs, Design Sponge. I could not believe my eye's, she had a guest blogger on from MILWAUKEE! The name of her blog is Cream City and Sugar. She moved there 10 years ago for college and loved it so, she stayed. Ironically I moved away about 10 years ago, so reading her blog was as if I'd never left. She talked about places I've been and new places I want to go. Like this Spanish style restaurant. I would call it a "Tapas" restaurant, but when every I say tapas my family say's "you like top less restarants?" So I've learned to call them Spanish restaurants :-D
Oh! And then I'm reading, reading, reading, I come upon a post of an etsy shop she like's and... it's a picture of my beautiful niece! What the??? Ah the blogosphere, ya got to love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment