My etsy shop

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Never mind

I'm already so tired of the Valentines Day ads. How about instead send something to someone you HATE! Wouldn't that be better? And the stores would still make a profit, who knows maybe even more so! Let Valentines Day be the day you let bygones be bygones. You convert all that hate into, OK you don't have to convert it to love you just need to not hate. I mean really, it would help you, it would help the recipient, and it could help world peace? I love you here's some flowers vs I hate you hears some flowers see... would that just blow someone's mind? OMG that just made me laugh. Can't you just see it, you walk past a women's desk at the office and it's full of flowers in vases. Everyone would think, wow she must be a real bitch! OK so maybe this wouldn't work.

No comments:

Post a Comment