Let me just for the record state that I am crazy about my DH, but I love my alone time too. The house to myself, quite, (DH loves his HD) make what ever I want for supper. That means cheese and crackers, with a glass of wine, of course. If it's summertime it will most likely be popcorn and beer! Is this making me sound like a booze hag, I'm not, I'm celebrating having the house to myself ,-)
Then I got to work on a necklace that's just for me! That's right Nina was saying in her blog to make something for yourself at least once a month, so I took her up on it! (go to her blog and watch the amazing video from yesterday)
I have some lamp work beads that I bought for myself at Bead and Button a few years ago. I chatted with the women I bought them from at Scorpio Beads and she told me to show her what I make with them. Like I said it's been a few years so I best get crack'n. This a picture of one of the beads she makes

pretty nice huh!
I'm having a great time making this for two reasons, 1. I'm designing it as I go along. 2. I don't have to keep track of my time like I do when I'm going to sell it. (3. it's pink and green, I know! I know, but you'll see why when I show you the picture) I started with a design I drew up, then once that was beaded I decide what to do next, draw a picture of that and started beading!
Yeah I know I'm a real fire cracker, DH gone, house to my self and I spend the nite making jewelry!
p.s for all you blogger's click on the logo in the upper left corner-MORE free backgrounds!
No comments:
Post a Comment