Over the Christmas holiday there was talk about print and how it's falling to the wayside. All agreed that they wouldn't miss all the junk mail that gets delivered to them. A few stated that they get most of their news on the internet so don't really want the newspaper delivered. And I think we were split on ebooks vs print books being a favorite. But I said I love my magazines and would really miss sitting in the "queenie chair" Saturday mornings with a cup of joe going over the 2 magazines I get delivered, TWICE before putting them down. There's just something about holding it in your hands and getting so lost in the photos and stories. To drink it all in. I absolutely love that! And would not give it up... then I found this on the world wide web. I may have spoke too soon because I just spent over an hour looking at these and forgot I WAS AT WORK!
Click on the image at your own risk and by that I mean you could get lost in a time warp!
I know what you mean, I love the feeling of actually holding something tangible rather than looking at a computer screen till my eyes bleed. I think that's a classic Christmas debate, by the way :)
ReplyDelete