My etsy shop

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

WooHoo!!!

Bead and Button class schedule is out! I wear that catalog OUT! Usually there's at least one class that I keep my fingers crossed that I'll get in. This year, not so much. Now I know I'm an advanced beader so it's pretty hard to wow me, there are some wonderful classes, the thing is I already know how to make it or it's really expensive. I remember the first year I went to B & B (5 yrs ago) the average class costed around $75, today it around $280!. As much as I like metal clay and lampwork beads, I've decided to stay with beadweaving because that's my absolute favorite. To be fair there are some amazing artist teaching this year that are also affordable. Of course my fav is Marcia. But Thomas Mann is teaching, wow! And Robert Dancik is there too. Of course the shopping is awesome. I do most of my bead buying then. You know a girl just has to see and touch before she buys :-}
Now if money was no object... or better yet, if you could pay with BEADS!!! I'd be all over these!








Go here to see all there is to offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment