My etsy shop

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Just asking..

Reading this makes me ask, is this the same government that wants to run our healthcare?
The United States Preventive Services Task Force. How can you "prevent" something if your not screening for it?
I also read that they say women should not self exam. And don't even get me going on the insurance company's!
This is the MOST unreasonable thing I have EVER read about our government. I can't imagine anyone disagreeing with me, so nuf said.
Ok so this isn't funny to me, but it may be to you. I REALLY want my Dad to make one of these for me.



Seriously, how cool would that be! You can see more here. Scroll down to Nov. 15th.
And at $79 a pop for the top one, well I know my Dad can make one much cheaper :-}
Maybe he'll surprise me for my birthday (fingers crossed)!

No comments:

Post a Comment